Re: [NTB] Delete buttton on Toolbar (confirm?)

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2000
      Hi Stephen,

      >If I click Delete buttton on Toolbar I don't get a confirmation.
      >I thought this used to give confirm dialog, but maybe dreaming.
      >Is there any way to toggle such confirm on?

      Look in Options under the General tab and see if you have
      "Display Prompts" checked. This is from Help:

      Display Prompts: Show warning prompts when you choose the Reload
      and Delete commands, and when you choose the Search Disk command
      when NoteTab contains unsaved changes.

      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab