Delete buttton on Toolbar (confirm?)

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2000
      Dear Notetab list
      If I click Delete buttton on Toolbar I don't get a confirmation. I thought this used to give confirm dialog, but maybe dreaming. Is there any way to toggle such confirm on?

      Stephen
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2000
        Hi Stephen,

        >If I click Delete buttton on Toolbar I don't get a confirmation.
        >I thought this used to give confirm dialog, but maybe dreaming.
        >Is there any way to toggle such confirm on?

        Look in Options under the General tab and see if you have
        "Display Prompts" checked. This is from Help:

        Display Prompts: Show warning prompts when you choose the Reload
        and Delete commands, and when you choose the Search Disk command
        when NoteTab contains unsaved changes.

        mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
        http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab