Re: [NTB] tables

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2000
      you wrote:

      >I've followed all the goodies you've sent, especially on Tables--which I'm
      >trying to do. I cannot make the COLSPAN or ROWSPAN work for me. Also, what
      >is DIV and how is it used in tables? (Thanks--Us newbies want to know!) M.M.

      One comment before the 'boss' says to take this to the HTML list <G>...

      This is from the NoteTab Help file for where to download (and how to set
      up) an invaluable resource for HTML...

      NoteTab makes the popular "The HTML Reference Library" (by Stephen Le
      Hunte) available from the Help menu. If you have HTMLib version 3.0 or
      older, you can install the package in the same directory as NoteTab.
      Another method that works with all versions is to create a shortcut* to the
      HTMLib.exe file in the NoteTab directory. The highly recommended "HTML
      Reference Library" is available from:

      http://www.htmlib.com/

      (* to create the shortcut: 1. open Explorer and select the HTMLib file; 2.
      press Ctrl+C to copy it to the Clipboard; 3. select the NoteTab directory
      and choose the command "paste Shortcut" from the Edit menu. The menu
      command will be displayed in NoteTab after you restart it.)

      I use it a lot!

      Julie