Re: [NTB] Editing Dictionaries

  • Lloyd
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2000
      Hi Marc,

      Jody is right(of course). I made 3 seperate clipbar buttons. One for each
      function. But the way I suggested was 1)download the editudt.html. 2) unzip
      it into your library directory. 3)view the library bar(view|library bar).
      4)click on the EDITDICT library button. 5)follow the steps I gave you before.

      Lloyd