Re: [NTB] version differences

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2000
      Hi Pat,

      >I developed a clipbook for nt-pro and have heard from a few
      >people that some of the functions don't work in nt-standard or
      >nt-freeware.
      >
      >I kind of expected that - still some of the things that don't
      >work are suprises!

      The easiest way to figure out if a Clip will work in all versions
      is see the Comparison Chart in help or online at:

      http://www.notetab.com/chart.htm

      In short, if it is a feature that is not in Std/Light, the the Clip
      code will not work in Std/Light.

      Please do not post Clips of any length to the Basic list. I know
      you just forgot. ;)

      Happy Clip'n!

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...