Editing Dictionaries

  • whitetyfla@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2000
      Hello Everyone, I just don't get it! I must missing something PLEASE
      DUMMY THIS WAY DOWN. I have spent HOURS searching this NOTETAB
      program and don't see any editdict buttons or any library thats has
      any thing to do with the dictionary.

      I have been to the link:
      http://www.notetab.net/html/editudt.html

      I see it BUT how do you TAKE it and install it ? ALL I know is to
      copy and print, may sound strange but it gives me no choice?
      I am a BEGINNER! Please if someone has a few minutes for click by
      click instructions (every little step) I would be most THANKFULL.
      Thanks to Everyone for your help! Marc