NoteTab Pro (Trial Edition)

  • Amitava Dasgupta
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2000
      Hi!

      I am from India, and I have just joined this egroup. A short while ago, I
      had downloaded the NoteTab Pro 4.83 (30 days Trial Version). I was very
      excited about its features, and had sent a mail to sales@... about
      purchasing it. Unfortunately, the trial version expired mysteriously after
      about 7 days. Quite obviously, attempts to reinstall the program did not
      work (I tried!). Anybody have an idea why this happened?

      I have subsequently downloaded the Light version, and am finding it almost
      as good. At the time of installation, I decided to try out the Commercial
      Features, which, I understand works for a month. Does it mean that after the
      month is over, I will not be able to create outline files?

      Appreciate a response,

      Amitava
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 18, 2000
        Hi Amitava,

        >I am from India, and I have just joined this egroup. A short
        >while ago, I had downloaded the NoteTab Pro 4.83 (30 days Trial
        >Version). I was very excited about its features, and had sent a
        >mail to sales@... about purchasing it. Unfortunately, the
        >trial version expired mysteriously after about 7 days. Quite
        >obviously, attempts to reinstall the program did not work (I
        >tried!). Anybody have an idea why this happened?

        Under normal conditions it should have been a full thirty days
        assuming you have not been changing your system clock. I do not
        know why it would expire in seven. I tried to duplicate it, but
        could not. I will send you a private eMail in a little while.

        >I have subsequently downloaded the Light version, and am finding
        >it almost as good. At the time of installation, I decided to try
        >out the Commercial Features, which, I understand works for a
        >month. Does it mean that after the month is over, I will not be
        >able to create outline files?

        That is correct. You will only be able to read Outlines when
        opened after the trial time runs out. Outlines will then be
        automatically marked as Read-only when opened and the menu item
        to change it will be dulled preventing changing it.

        Make sure you check the font differences in both versions if you
        decide to purchase NoteTab. OH, welcome to the list. ;)

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
        mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
        http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
      • Amitava Dasgupta
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 20, 2000
          Hi Phil, Jody,

          >I can't answer your questions, but just want to welcome you to
          >the group. This group needs a difference of opinion and
          >different outlook.
          >

          >Make sure you check the font differences in both versions if you
          >decide to purchase NoteTab. OH, welcome to the list. ;)

          Thank you for the warm welcome. NoteTab is not just a good text editor. It
          is stunning! I seem to discover new features everytime I use it. I have
          never come across anything like this before.

          I do intend to purchase NoteTab Pro in a short while, as there is no point
          in using NoteTab Light (Freeware) when the Pro version has so much more at
          such a reasonable price.

          Jody is still trying to fix my problem. Expect something will be worked out
          pretty soon.

          Thanks again,

          Amitava