Re: [NTB] (unknown) now SPAM

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2000
      At 19:26 2000-11-03, you wrote:
      >(THIS IS NOT SPAM, YOU GOT THIS MESSAGE SINCE WE ARE
      >IN
      >THE SAME MAILING LIST !!!)

      It is too! Boo! Boo! Shame on you . Go away evil person and let me sleep. I
      was just on my way. Now you have upset me and I will have terrible
      nightmares about big slimy spammers. Hope you are proud of yourself. Now
      you have 10 minutes to find the hidden Anti Spam Clip before it makes your
      compute explode.

      BTW - it must be hard work to read all those list that you don't spam.

      Nemesis
    • Stephen Riddle
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2000
        Lotta is right. YOU ARE A BAD PERSON. Luckily God loves you, because you sure
        are making yourself unloveable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Stephen