  • Kacheef
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2000
      (THIS IS NOT SPAM, YOU GOT THIS MESSAGE SINCE WE ARE
      IN
      THE SAME MAILING LIST !!!)

      DEAR FRIEND,

      I HAVE TWO WONDERFULPROGRAMMES PAYING FOR EMAILS YOU
      GET:

      http://www.sendmoreinfo.com/id/901100

      http://www.moneyformail.com/home.asp?ref=kacheef

      I tried both programmes they work very well, I got
      cheques. If u are intersted in them please join and
      request for additional information.
      I Apologize for those who are not interested in these
      opportunities.

      Eger inbox'unuzun kazanc kapisina donusmesini
      istiyorsaniz lutfen asagidaki linki clickleyin !

      http://www.sendmoreinfo.com/id/901100

      From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.
      http://experts.yahoo.com/
    • Lotta
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2000
        At 19:26 2000-11-03, you wrote:
        >(THIS IS NOT SPAM, YOU GOT THIS MESSAGE SINCE WE ARE
        >IN
        >THE SAME MAILING LIST !!!)

        It is too! Boo! Boo! Shame on you . Go away evil person and let me sleep. I
        was just on my way. Now you have upset me and I will have terrible
        nightmares about big slimy spammers. Hope you are proud of yourself. Now
        you have 10 minutes to find the hidden Anti Spam Clip before it makes your
        compute explode.

        BTW - it must be hard work to read all those list that you don't spam.

        Nemesis
      • Stephen Riddle
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2000
          Lotta is right. YOU ARE A BAD PERSON. Luckily God loves you, because you sure
          are making yourself unloveable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Stephen