Re: [NTB] Re: file managers

  • Carl Swann
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      Greg Chapman wrote:

      > Hi Stephanie,
      >
      > > Isn't Win Explorer and File Manager the same thing?
      >
      > Absolutely not!
      >
      > Many people prefer File Manager because of its MDI (Multi-Document Interface).
      > It allows you to have two windows within it each pointing at a different
      > disk/directory.

      There are two other navigator-type freeware programs that I like and
      use:
      PowerDesk 4 which can configure to a 2-window view, has file built-in
      viewer, lots more--
      http://www.ontrack.com/PowerDesk/

      and
      TurboNavigator which is default 2-window and is highly configurable--
      http://www.turbonavigator.com/about/features.html

      There are others out there -- these are two that I recommend.

      HTH...

      oOOo-(_)-oOOo