Re: Heated discussions about NoteTab Light

  • Mike Wilkinson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2000
      > A small number of users are arguing that NoteTab Light is not
      freeware
      > because of the existence of a Pro version>

      After looking over the discussion on Deja.com, I am reminded of two
      things:

      1. No good deed will go unpunished.

      2. Some people have nothing better to do.

      Chin up Eric!

      Mike Wilkinson
      Websites-Graphics-Writing
      www.MikeW.8k.com
    • digs
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2000
        [...]

        > After looking over the discussion on Deja.com, I am reminded of two
        > things:
        >
        > 1. No good deed will go unpunished.
        >
        > 2. Some people have nothing better to do.

        [...]

        Hello -

        Bingo.

        And please allow me to add a third line here. Free software is
        nice but neither compels an author to continue to develop her
        product nor does it feed the kids.

        Just my 2cents.

        --
        later on,