TopStyle 2.0 (integrates with NoteTab)

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      Hi everyone,

      Nick Bradbury has informed me that TopStyle Pro 2.0 has now been released.
      This new release works fine with NoteTab. An evaluation version of TopStyle
      Pro 2.0 isn't available yet, but you can download the free Lite version 2.0
      from:

      http://www.bradsoft.com/topstyle/download/

      Here's a brief description of TopStyle:

      TopStyle provides powerful tools to create cross-browser style sheets.
      Features such as the property inspector and style checker ensure that your
      style sheets work in all major browsers, while site-wide style management
      features make applying styles across multiple pages a breeze. TopStyle
      includes full support for CSS1 and CSS2, as well as for CSS implementations
      from Microsoft, Netscape, WebTV Plus and Opera Software. TopStyle validates
      your style sheets against any (or all) of these implementations, warning
      you not only about errors in your style sheets, but also about bugs in
      popular browsers that may affect their display.

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes
      NoteTab v4.83 available from