Re: [NTB] Small text

  • rainmark@att.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 3, 2000
      Hi Larry,
      Like it says in the manual that came with the computer,
      there's more than one way to do anything in Windows.
      Your method seems to be the quickest and easiest. I
      didn't try printing it, but I'm assuming that it would
      print OK in whatever font you changed the document to
      using that method.
      Thanks,
      Mark

    • rainmark@att.net
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 3, 2000
        Hi Jody and all,
        I second the motion on the TextPrint utility. It's real
        handy, opens up from NoteTab and has a gob of options. I
        added two buttons on my Utilities button bar -
        Print/preview document and Print/priview selection.

        When it rains it pours, huh Jody? Hope you feel better
        soon.
        Mark