Re: [NTB] Small text

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 3, 2000
      Hi Sauron,

      >Thank you everyone... Mark, Jody, Larry!!

      Thanks everybody and David I think explained why I am not always
      able to use that method which I basically only use in image
      editors. ;) I still suggest you try out Eric's TxtPrint Library
      for printing though - you can even print a selection with it.

      http://www.notetab.com/clipbooks/txtprint.zip
      http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d4orjan/TxtPrint/index.html

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
    • rainmark@att.net
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 3, 2000
        Hi Larry,
        Like it says in the manual that came with the computer,
        there's more than one way to do anything in Windows.
        Your method seems to be the quickest and easiest. I
        didn't try printing it, but I'm assuming that it would
        print OK in whatever font you changed the document to
        using that method.
        Thanks,
        Mark

      • rainmark@att.net
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 3, 2000
          Hi Jody and all,
          I second the motion on the TextPrint utility. It's real
          handy, opens up from NoteTab and has a gob of options. I
          added two buttons on my Utilities button bar -
          Print/preview document and Print/priview selection.

          When it rains it pours, huh Jody? Hope you feel better
          soon.
          Mark