Re: [NTB] Small text

  • Sauron
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 3, 2000
      Thank you everyone... Mark, Jody, Larry!!
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 3, 2000
        Hi Sauron,

        >Thank you everyone... Mark, Jody, Larry!!

        Thanks everybody and David I think explained why I am not always
        able to use that method which I basically only use in image
        editors. ;) I still suggest you try out Eric's TxtPrint Library
        for printing though - you can even print a selection with it.

        http://www.notetab.com/clipbooks/txtprint.zip
        http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d4orjan/TxtPrint/index.html

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
        mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
        http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
      • rainmark@att.net
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 3, 2000
          Hi Larry,
          Like it says in the manual that came with the computer,
          there's more than one way to do anything in Windows.
          Your method seems to be the quickest and easiest. I
          didn't try printing it, but I'm assuming that it would
          print OK in whatever font you changed the document to
          using that method.
          Thanks,
          Mark

        • rainmark@att.net
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 3, 2000
            Hi Jody and all,
            I second the motion on the TextPrint utility. It's real
            handy, opens up from NoteTab and has a gob of options. I
            added two buttons on my Utilities button bar -
            Print/preview document and Print/priview selection.

            When it rains it pours, huh Jody? Hope you feel better
            soon.
            Mark