Re: [NTB] Small text

  • Sauron
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 3, 2000
      Thank you everyone... Mark, Jody, Larry!!
    • David Ash
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 3, 2000
        Larry ... I believe reducing the size in this way works only with
        'scalable' fonts (though that is most fonts these days). If you try it
        with a system font such as MS Sans Serif or the old Courier, you can
        type in whatever small number you like in the size box but you'll not
        get any reduction in the font itself once it has reached its inbuilt
        minimum.

        You mention 'Small Fonts'. I find that handy in the Headings list of a
        crowded Outline document (which is of course another area where NoteTab
        Pro supports the full range of fonts). It's also useful in the grid of
        Mailbag Assistant (allows you to see all the columns), but that's
        another list.

        D+

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 3, 2000
          Hi Sauron,

          >Thank you everyone... Mark, Jody, Larry!!

          Thanks everybody and David I think explained why I am not always
          able to use that method which I basically only use in image
          editors. ;) I still suggest you try out Eric's TxtPrint Library
          for printing though - you can even print a selection with it.

          http://www.notetab.com/clipbooks/txtprint.zip
          http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d4orjan/TxtPrint/index.html

          http://www.sureword.com/notetab

          The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
          mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
          http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
        • rainmark@att.net
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 3, 2000
            Hi Larry,
            Like it says in the manual that came with the computer,
            there's more than one way to do anything in Windows.
            Your method seems to be the quickest and easiest. I
            didn't try printing it, but I'm assuming that it would
            print OK in whatever font you changed the document to
            using that method.
            Thanks,
            Mark

          • rainmark@att.net
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 3, 2000
              Hi Jody and all,
              I second the motion on the TextPrint utility. It's real
              handy, opens up from NoteTab and has a gob of options. I
              added two buttons on my Utilities button bar -
              Print/preview document and Print/priview selection.

              When it rains it pours, huh Jody? Hope you feel better
              soon.
              Mark