Re: [NTB] Corrupted something-or-other?

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2000
      Hi Michael, Larry, and Eric,

      >Yep, that was it. [Autoload] - I had 27 files opening. Sooo easy to do.

      Glad to hear you got the problem cleared. I've only seen that
      error with low resource conditions and trying to run a large Clip
      Wizard, that is, having many combobox fields in it. Obviously,
      it is a low resource condition that causes the error. It appears
      that any combobox can cause the error when the conditions are
      "right."

      So, my questions are, could the error occur in any program (a
      Windows message) or is it a NoteTab error message? Likewise, can
      it also be caused by the comboboxes in the Clipbook (Library
      names) and in Quicklist and not just Clip Wizards?

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab