Small text

  • Sauron
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2000
      I would really like to print with a smaller font. How can I get smaller
      than 8 that it lists?
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2000
        Hi Sauron,

        >I would really like to print with a smaller font. How can I get
        >smaller than 8 that it lists?

        It appears you are using NoteTab Pro. If that is the case I can
        suggest you download NoteTab Standard/Light and print from it
        using a font like MS Serif that will go down to a 6. Instead of
        using Light though you could use a Freeware print utility that
        has a number of options in it including Print Preview and
        multiple pages on one page. Eric made a small Library for it.
        The download for TxtPrint10 is in the Library and below.

        TxtPrint Library:
        http://www.notetab.com/utilities.htm
        http://www.notetab.com/clipbooks/txtprint.zip

        TxtPrint: