Re: [NTB] Corrupted something-or-other?

  • Michael Hamilton
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2000
      Yep, that was it. [Autoload] - I had 27 files opening. Sooo easy to do.

      Thanks for the help!
      Michael Hamilton

      ========================

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2000
        Hi Michael, Larry, and Eric,

        >Yep, that was it. [Autoload] - I had 27 files opening. Sooo easy to do.

        Glad to hear you got the problem cleared. I've only seen that
        error with low resource conditions and trying to run a large Clip
        Wizard, that is, having many combobox fields in it. Obviously,
        it is a low resource condition that causes the error. It appears
        that any combobox can cause the error when the conditions are
        "right."

        So, my questions are, could the error occur in any program (a
        Windows message) or is it a NoteTab error message? Likewise, can
        it also be caused by the comboboxes in the Clipbook (Library
        names) and in Quicklist and not just Clip Wizards?

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
        mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
        http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab