Re: [NTB] Corrupted something-or-other?

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2000
      Hi Dee,

      >I've just begun to receive an error message when booting up
      >Windows: "Out Of System Resources" (TInContextCombo)
      >
      >This is apparently tied to NTP as it won't load on Windows
      >startup as it has (I believe it flashs on the screen for a
      >moment) and when minimised NTP simply closes. No problem
      >otherwise. I reinstalled Version 4.82 with no change.

      The reinstall is still using your old ini file so it did not
      change the Library that is the default to load on startup.

      It appears you are starting up NoteTab with a Library that has an
      OnOpen event in it which is causing a combobox to open that may
      have many fields in it. It may be possible that you have a large
      startup list causing your resources to be very low during the
      initial startup time also and not necessary a very large
      combobox.

      First, see if you can open NoteTab after everything settles down
      and change the Library that you are starting up with to another
      one.

      If that does not work, try opening NoteTab's ini file found in
      its main folder (NoteTab.ini or NotePro.ini) in another editor.
      Look for the "[Clipbook]" section. In it find "DefaultLibrary="
      or just do a Find for it. Note the Library that is trying to
      load and change it to something else like HTML or Euro. Save and
      give it a try.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...