Re: [NTB] Beta question

  • Mark Pulver
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2000
      djust@... (04:31 PM 10.01.2000) wrote:

      >Good evening, everyone!
      >
      >I've been using a beta of NTP 483 which seems to have timed out in
      >the last day or two. Is there a newer beta? Where do I find it?

      Eric had sent this off to the beta list last week or so:

      Hello all,

      As some of you have noticed, beta #2 is soon timing out. So I've just
      uploaded a new update of NoteTab Pro 4.83 beta #3, which you can download
      from the following link (size 859 KB):

      http://www.notetab.ch/temp/ntp483b3.zip

      See the enclosed file Beta.txt for a list of changes.

      I haven't officially started the beta testing of this release, but you are
      all welcome to check it out.

      Have a nice weekend!

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes
    • djust@bigfoot.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2000
        Good evening, everyone!

        I've been using a beta of NTP 483 which seems to have timed out in
        the last day or two. Is there a newer beta? Where do I find it?

        Thanks,
        David.