Re: [NTB] How do you edit "Quick Open" URL pulldown menu?

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2000
      Hi Bill,

      I wish to make a correction to my previous post. I experimented with
      NoteTab Pro and I found that it does not delete the !Notepro.ini file when
      it starts up. It overwrites the Notepro.ini by renaming the !Notepro.ini
      file to Notepro.ini while updating its settings from that file.

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...