enbedding binary resources in otl files - uuencode

  • digs
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2000
      Hello -

      I've got a large (and growing larger) OTL file w/ visial basic
      code snippets, tutorials, that sort of thing.

      However, some of my projects have dependances on BMP's, EXE's,
      etc...I've found the GNU sources to uunencode/uudecode and am
      thinking of working up a small clip routine for the idea.

      Am I reinventing the wheel?

      --
      later on,
      digs