Updated Juno clip

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29 11:45 AM
      Hi All,

      Just a quick note to let you know that I have posted my latest and
      last update for my Juno clip library. It is for version 5.x of Juno,
      that is currently in beta testing. I think it is mostly backward
      compatible with Juno 4, but no guarantees.

      Since I discovered that Yahoo.com lets you use whatever e-mail client
      you desire, Juno no longer meets my needs.

      I hope someone can benefit from it. Let me know if you use it for
      Juno, or to learn from.

      My NoteTab Page:
      http://notlimah.tripod.com/notetab.htm

      Direct Download: (Note: Tripod sends you to a page and then download
      it.)
      http://notlimah.tripod.com/files/juno_5.zip

      Or soon on the NoteTab Libraries page at www.notetab.com.

      Happy 'Tabbin'!