Re: [NTB] RE: Is it possible to program this..

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2000
      Hi Barbara,

      >When I'm not at my machine at home and I spot something on my page I do
      >View|Source
      >because it's faster than pulling up WS_FTP and downloading it and changing

      Copying or downloading (I don't really know what options Fortunecity has)
      from the file manager does the trick too. But again, then you have to log
      in. If you use IE try "Edit" (if that's what it's called in English, icon
      with pen and paper) instead of 'View Source'. You'll get it highlighted
      anyway.

      Good riddance :-)

      Lotta