Re:newbie ?'s answers

  • Linda Salitrynski
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2000
      Thanks for all the answers. Larry, I understood your answers except
      I do not know what a "save dialog" is or where it is. Basically, you
      are saying that if I select "all files", I should be fine? Someone
      mentioned a browser icon. Is this the same as pressing F8?

      Unfortunately, I was totally lost with George and Adrian's messages.
      The terminology and concepts you were explaining were beyond my
      comprehension for now. I think part of my problem is that I do not
      understand what notetab is really used for and what are its
      funtions. At the moment I am only using it to type in practice web
      pages for an online class because it is required.

      Again thanks for the help.
      Linda Salitrynski