Re:[NTB] Newbie with questions

  • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 28, 2000
      29/09/00 00:16:27

      Why not write the text of a new web page and then a few lines in do the menu convert
      document to HTML where the file name adapts to .htm (change to .html) and then go on
      coding further? And for regular clips and your own build up and alter the HTML clip
      book. My version of the clipbook is displayed (and referenced to original authors) and
      avialable as a zip download on my website at Learning, HTML and Help, and HTML
      writing.

      Adrian Worsfold

      web: http://www.pluralist.co.uk
      email: adrian@...