Newbie with questions

  • Linda Salitrynski
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2000
      Hi, I am new with this. I can use Word fairly well, send and receive
      e-mail, and surf the web. I real good at losing files, terrible at
      finding them. I downloaded Notetab light as a text editor for an
      online course I am taking-Creating Web Pages. I have no problem
      writing the HTML language on the "NO name" blank page, but other than
      new file, open file, and print, I am at a loss.

      A couple of questions.
      Is there some type of tutorial out there for Notetab for a computer
      illiterate person like myself?

      When you click on Save As, it asks you for "file type". What exactly
      do those choices mean and how do you know which one to pick. I
      searched help, but could not find anything. My assignments have me
      type a web page and then view it on Internet Explorer of Netscape.

      Lastly, I downloaded the free version of Notetab, and everyday it
      says I have one less day left. Will I lose everything when I have no
      days left.

      Thanks for any help.

      Linda S.
      Rome,PA