RE: [NTB] How to reinstall NTP?

  • Eakin, George
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2000
      Making registry entries is an option in NTP that is off by default. Yes, you
      can copy the NTP directory from your backup and it should work fine. I've
      done this before with NTP, NTL and SNT. NTP is a nicely self-contained
      program (bravo!). You will, however, have to rechoose a few options such as
      replacing notepad and possibly go through your list of Associated File
      Extensions.

      George