How to reinstall NTP?

  • Sleepless in Seattle
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2000
      My system crashed last week and I tried reformatting my HD and
      reinstalling Windows 95 but ended up having to have a new HD put
      in (I was too worn out to do it myself).

      The guy at the shop has advised me against restoring my old
      Windows system files because they may contain corrupted data from
      the old HD, so I will have reinstall NTP.

      I'm wondering if NTP makes any entries in the Windows registry,
      and if not, if I could just copy all the NTP files from my
      back-up tape directly onto the new HD.