RE: [NTB] Drag 'N Drop

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2000
      Mike, Grant,

      >I have used tree-style directory to file access before and you are forever
      >trying to scroll into view both horizontally and vertically so I'm against
      >this idea, however I do think there could be improvement the usability of
      >the quick list feature.

      I want to second this. Sometimes tree view is useful but mostly I think
      it's a pest, especially on a low resolution screen. Matter of taste.

      Mike, if you are new to Note Tab you may have overlooked Shift+Ctrl+F5 ( or
      Document | Insert HTML link/image). I prefer that one to the Quick List
      because I can use an image viewer simultaneously without leaving the file
      browser and I have access to the context menu.

      Regards,

      Lotta