Re: [NTB] http links in notetab

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2000
      Hi Jumping Bean,

      >Forgive for being so stupid b/c I'm sure this is obvious, but can
      >Noettab Pro be configured so that the HTTP links in txt files
      >(that do show up blue and underlined) become "hot" so that I
      >could click them and have it load up in my default web browser?

      This is from Help:

      "If your text contains an Internet link, holding the Control key
      down and double-clicking on the link will open it in your default
      web browser. Also hold the Ctrl key down if you want to open a
      link in a new web browser window (this feature may not work with
      all browsers). If this feature does not work, you will have to
      fill in the path and file name of your browser in the "Options |
      Internet | Default Browser" field. If the editor cannot resolve
      the URL from the text you double-clicked, it will open a dialog
      box so you can complete the address if necessary."

      If you click on "Quick Open Links" in the Tool menu:

      "When set, you do not have to hold down the Ctrl key to activate
      a hyperlink with the mouse."

      Read more about hyperlinks in Help under:

      Use Web and Document Links

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...