Re: [NTB] Paragraph and Tab tokens in Find

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2000
      Hi Scott,

      >I'm not sure if I've come across this previously; if so, I just
      >discovered it anew! It seems that searching for paragraph and tab
      >tokens (^P & ^T) only works in the Replace dialog, not in the
      >Find dialog. This seems weird to me. Am I missing something?

      NoteTab Pro does not show them highlighted but does search for
      them. Try pressing Shift+F12 first.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
    • Scott Fordin
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2000
        Thanks, Jody. The issue was that it was saying ^P not found,
        so I was confused. It seems to be working today though, so
        now I'm really confused. Is there any setting I could
        possibly make that would cause this behavior? Could a file
        in UNIX format cause such problems. I tried it with both
        Windows- and UNIX-format files, and the problem was the
        same. As I said though, it seems to be working today, so
        I'm really confused...

        Regards,

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9, 2000
          Hi Scott,

          >Thanks, Jody. The issue was that it was saying ^P not found, so I
          >was confused. It seems to be working today though, so now I'm
          >really confused.

          Perhaps it was just a dark-thirty in the AM thing or an oversight.