Notetab Std 4.82: Can I influence which files are shown by defaul t in open dialog?

  • Schommler
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2000
      Hi,

      I just upgraded to NoteTab Std and I am working on making it my default
      editor :-)
      But I find it rather tedious that the file type in the open dialog defaults
      to .txt files.
      Is there a way to change this?

      I would prefer to see 'all files' as a default instead. Even better would be
      an option to show files for all the extensions associated with NoteTab (e.g.
      .txt .pl .cpp).

      Marcus