Re: [NTB] Note Tab WITHOUT the TABS?

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2000
      Hi Sleepless in Seattle,

      > I find the tabs across the top of my NTP

      NoteTAB would not be NoteTAB without the Tabs. That is one of the
      things that had made NoteTAB such a popular editor all these years.

      >...I use a vertical list (do you call it a "quick list?")

      Yes.

      > Anyway, am I missing out on some of the benefits of the tab
      >display? If so I'd like to know what they are before I ask Eric
      >for an option to delete it.

      I think your request would be: View|Hide Tab bar (toggle). I hope
      the diehard Tabbers don't flame me too much for saying that. <bg>

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab