Broken 4.82

  • rainmark@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2000
      Hi Jody,
      My IE5 browser crashes occasionally and I have to
      restart my computer after closing all open programs.
      This just happened again, but this time, after
      restarting the computer (3 times) I'm getting an error
      message in NoteTab 4.82. The error reads: "Exception
      EWin32Error in module NOTEPRO482.EXE at 0000DC87. Win32
      Error. Code: 127 The specified procedure could not be
      found." When I close this window by clicking on OK,
      another Error message comes up
      saying: "Control 'tabDocuments' has no parent window.
      After clicking on this one, another one comes up
      saying: "Exception EAccessViolation in module
      NOTEPRO482.EXE at 65675150. Access violation at address
      65676150. Read of address 65676150." One time, after one
      of the restarts, these errors didn't pop up but when the
      Tips window loaded, it wouldn't close. Clicking on the
      Close button had no effect and there was no X in the
      upper right corner. I restarted the computer again and
      this time got the error messages again. I have a copy of
      NoteTab 4.81 and that one started OK. Any ideas?
      Thanks,
      Mark