Re: [NTB] Itty Bitty squares in left column

  • Sleepless in Seattle
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2000
      Here are a couple of clarifiy notes to my previous message:

      1. The square graphics do not appear in the leftmost column as I
      erroneously stated, but they appear in the blank space
      immediately to the left of the leftmost column.

      2. If I place the cursor in the leftmost column and then press
      <Enter>, the square is replaced by an upper case letter "A" with
      a couple of dots over it like this: Ä

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2000
        Hi Sleepless in Seattle,

        >1. The square graphics do not appear in the leftmost column as I
        >erroneously stated, but they appear in the blank space
        >immediately to the left of the leftmost column.
        >
        >2. If I place the cursor in the leftmost column and then press
        ><Enter>, the square is replaced by an upper case letter "A" with
        >a couple of dots over it like this: Ä

        Perhaps you have more applications running that your computer can
        handle using your resources to the point you start having display
        problems. You might try Edit | Reload instead of closing/opening
        the file. You might see the problem also when loading a lot of
        large documents or if you have a large favorites list. Lastly,
        think about purchasing more memory and/or a video card with more
        memory if you are light in those areas. You could have computer
        problems or some resource hogs running at the time the problem
        occurs.

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
        mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...