Itty Bitty squares in left column

  • Sleepless in Seattle
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10 9:31 AM
      A while back I posted here complaining about little square
      symbols that had popped up in the leftmost column of my
      "Things-to-do" file in NTP. Jody suggested I close and then
      reopen the file, which worked.

      But lately I've been getting that column of annoying characters
      more and more often in the same file. And as I have that file
      always open and displayed in NTP's "Second Window," it's a
      nuisance to have to close and reopen it each time those itty
      bitty squares pop up.

      I'm running NTP 4.81. Is there any reason to believe that
      upgrading to a more recent version would clear up this problem?