Re: Antw: [NTB] Double-click on a word

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2000
      Hello Knut,

      >Douple clicking in a word AND then (!) selecting more words
      >doesn't work.
      >Erik: Is this a plan for the next release?

      This feature is supported in NoteTab Light and Std. It is handled
      internally by the rich-edit input control. I'm not sure if the new input
      control that I will be using for NoteTab 5.0 will support that behavior or
      not. We'll see when the first beta becomes available...

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes
      NoteTab v4.82 available from