"Show Headings" Toolbar icon?

  • tpg@uno.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2000
      Is there a Toolbar icon to toggle "Show Headings"?

      It seems like this would be a very useful item.

      If there isn't one, how do I suggest that one be added?
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2000
        Hi tpg,

        > Is there a Toolbar icon to toggle "Show Headings"?

        No, but if you use the Clipbar you can write a simple Clip to put
        it there. Write me at mailto:kjb1611@... if you need one
        made or sign up for the Clips list.

        Click and send:
        mailto:ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...

        > If there isn't one, how do I suggest that one be added?

        Eric reads the lists most the time. Send wishes, etc. to
        Support@... to be sure. I took care of this one for you.

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
        mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...