Re: [NTB] Two Suggestions for Notetab [2]

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2000
      Hi Larry

      > I think that the reason I expressed it as I did before is
      > because I frequently use the double Escape and double F4
      > sequence to turn on and off certain "OnClipboardChange"
      > clipbooks that I have as well as some "OnOpen"/"Onclose" clips
      > so I am just in the habit of thinking that way. Sorry for the
      > confusion.

      No problem. I just did not want to be missing out on something I
      would not want to use anyway. <bg> The way I have always seen it
      work is no matter what the configuration F4 will toggle the
      Clipbook. That is why I was "questioning" Michael when he was
      correcting himself.

      Thanks!
      Jody

      Clean-Funnies: click and send...