Re: [NTB] Two Suggestions for Notetab [2]

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2000
      Hi Jody,

      I am going to make a correction here. I just realized that part of what I
      said before is wrong.

      1. You do not need to press Escape twice to activate "Hide Clipbook". One
      press will activate it and bring up the "In-Context" menu at the same time.

      2. This only works if the Clipbook is not open.

      3. You do not need to press F4 twice or click the library button twice to
      turn off the "Hide Clipbook" feature. Pressing F4 or clicking the library
      button once will open the clipbook which will terminate the "Hide Clipbook"
      feature.

      I think that the reason I expressed it as I did before is because I
      frequently use the double Escape and double F4 sequence to turn on and off
      certain "OnClipboardChange" clipbooks that I have as well as some
      "OnOpen"/"Onclose" clips so I am just in the habit of thinking that way.
      Sorry for the confusion.

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2000
        Hi Larry

        > I think that the reason I expressed it as I did before is
        > because I frequently use the double Escape and double F4
        > sequence to turn on and off certain "OnClipboardChange"
        > clipbooks that I have as well as some "OnOpen"/"Onclose" clips
        > so I am just in the habit of thinking that way. Sorry for the
        > confusion.

        No problem. I just did not want to be missing out on something I
        would not want to use anyway. <bg> The way I have always seen it
        work is no matter what the configuration F4 will toggle the
        Clipbook. That is why I was "questioning" Michael when he was
        correcting himself.

        Thanks!
        Jody

        Clean-Funnies: click and send...