Re: [NTB] Two Suggestions for Notetab

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2, 2000
      Hi Larry,

      > 3) press F4 twice to open the clipbook and then close it.

      I agree with it all, but I cannot make it make me press F4
      twice to open or close the Clipbook. Can you give me the
      steps please. I tried the way you said in the last post,
      but must have missed a point.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
    • Larry Thomas
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 2, 2000
        Hi Jody,

        At 05:20 PM 08/02/2000 -0500, you wrote:
        >Hi Larry,
        >
        >> 3) press F4 twice to open the clipbook and then close it.
        >
        >I agree with it all, but I cannot make it make me press F4
        >twice to open or close the Clipbook. Can you give me the
        >steps please. I tried the way you said in the last post,
        >but must have missed a point.

        If I understand you correctly, you are saying connot do one or the other by
        pressing F4 twice. That is correct for me also. What I was describing was
        turning off the "Hide Clipbook" feature by first opening and then closing
        the clipbook.

        Regards,

        Larry
        larryt@...