Re: [NTB] Two Suggestions for Notetab

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2, 2000
      Hi Jody,

      At 04:52 PM 08/02/2000 -0500, you wrote:
      >Hi Michael,
      >
      >> Correction: Pressing F4 twice does this
      >> the first press of F4 returns focus to the clipbook
      >> the second closes the clipbook and returns focus to the doc
      >
      >You were right the first time. I don't know what configuration
      >would cause you to have to press F4 twice to close the Clipbook.

      There is another way to have the cliplibrary hidden besides the Tools menu
      item. If you open the "In-Context" window with escape and one of your
      current library buttons was last active, you will see that button become
      "pushed in". Hidden buttons will not be displayed but any that are beyond
      the right end of the screen will be "pushed in" and scrolled into view. At
      the same time you will see the "In-Context" combo-box open. When you run a
      clip or just press escape again to close the "In-Context" box, the library
      button will stay "pushed-in". If you drop down the Tools|Clipbook
      Properties item, you will see that "Hide Clipbook" is now checked. To
      uncheck it you must 1) select it, 2) click on the "pushed in" library bar
      button to open the clipbook and again to close it or 3) press F4 twice to
      open the clipbook and then close it.

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 2, 2000
        Hi Larry,

        > 3) press F4 twice to open the clipbook and then close it.

        I agree with it all, but I cannot make it make me press F4
        twice to open or close the Clipbook. Can you give me the
        steps please. I tried the way you said in the last post,
        but must have missed a point.

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
        mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
        http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
      • Larry Thomas
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 2, 2000
          Hi Jody,

          At 05:20 PM 08/02/2000 -0500, you wrote:
          >Hi Larry,
          >
          >> 3) press F4 twice to open the clipbook and then close it.
          >
          >I agree with it all, but I cannot make it make me press F4
          >twice to open or close the Clipbook. Can you give me the
          >steps please. I tried the way you said in the last post,
          >but must have missed a point.

          If I understand you correctly, you are saying connot do one or the other by
          pressing F4 twice. That is correct for me also. What I was describing was
          turning off the "Hide Clipbook" feature by first opening and then closing
          the clipbook.

          Regards,

          Larry
          larryt@...