unsubscribe

  • Ralph Fellows
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 1, 2000
      Please remove me from your e-mail lists and groups. Thanks.
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 8, 2000
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 9, 2000
          Hi igstevens,

          You can also set your options to read on the web.

          mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
          http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 27, 2000
            Hi M M,

            Please click on the unsubscribe mailto link below in my signature line to sign off. Right me private eMail if that does not work. Thanks!

            mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
            http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
          • M M
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 28, 2000
              unsubscribe
            • Frieling-Verlag
              Message 6 of 16 , Jun 14, 2001
                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 27, 2001
                  Message 8 of 16 , Oct 25, 2001
                    Message 9 of 16 , Oct 25, 2001
                      Hi Paul,

                      Please click on the unsubscribe link below and send the post empty.

                    • Ray Deschamp
                      Message 10 of 16 , Nov 8, 2001
                        Message 11 of 16 , Nov 8, 2001
                          one more time > UNSUBSCRIBE ME<

                          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                          Message 12 of 16 , Nov 8, 2001
                            Hi All,

                            You cannot unsubscribe from yahoo lists by putting unsubscribe in
                            the Subject or in the message body. There is an unsubscribe link
                            in the headers of the posts. (You may have to display the full
                            header to see it.)

                            In almost all my posts I have the unsubscribe eMail address as well.

                            Message 13 of 16 , Nov 8, 2001
                              Hi Ray,

                              If you want to unsubscribe, please send an empty post to the
                              unsubscribe address below by clicking on the unsubscribe address.
                              You can also change your options at yahoo to: No Mail preventing
                              you from getting mail.

                              >one more time > UNSUBSCRIBE ME<

                            • Ulrich Bangert
                              Message 14 of 16 , Jul 23, 2004