Re: [NTB] 2 Dumb Questions :)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2000
      Hi Lynda,

      > 1) How do I get WebWord to show up as a button on my toolbar,
      > or some way I can access it within NTP in addition to my main
      > dictionary? (I have WebWord stored within the NTP dictionaries
      > folder.) And...same question for Tidy HTML.

      See Clip Basics in Help to learn how to make a Clip to launch a
      program. A Clip is an item in a Library. Libraries are viewed
      in the Clipbook. The Libraries bar at the bottom of the screen
      (View | Libraries bar) is one way to switch Libraries. With
      Single click to Paste unchecked in Options | Clipbook drag a Clip
      you want to the Clipbar (View | Clipbar) you want and drop it.
      Right click for options.

      This has some help on Clips and the Clipbar:
      http://www.sureword.com/notetab/html/clipbar.html

      > 2) What exactly is the Clip Assistant that is available as an
      > option for Quick List?

      It is a tool to build Clips with. You need to know how to write
      Clips in order to use it. You can access it from the Quick List
      (F6) by right clicking over its main window and choosing Clip
      Assistant.

      The NoteTab Clips list is the list you want to be on for Clips.
      The NoteTab & HTML list is what you want to be one for HTML.
      (Clips are OK there, but usually are for HTML.)

      Could you do us a favor please and when you post use a subject
      line that somewhat tells us what is in the post please so
      searching archives is easier. tanX!

      To Subscribe to or UnSubscribe from any of the following
      Mailing Lists send an empty post to the appropriate list(s)
      using the eMail address to the right of the list name:

      Subscribe
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
      The NoteTab Basic List............ NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      The NoteTab Clips List............ ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      The NoteTab ClipsClass List....... ntb-ClipClass-Subscribe@...
      The NoteTab HTML List............. ntb-HTML-Subscribe@...
      The NoteTab Beta List............. ntb-Beta-Subscribe@...
      The NoteTab Off-Topic List........ ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@...
      NoteTab Announcements List........ ntb-announcements-Subscribe@...
      The Album Express List............ Album-Express-Subscribe@...
      The Mailbag Assistant List........ MailBag-Subscribe@...
      The Fookes Software Beta List..... fs-Beta-Subscribe@...

      UnSubscribe
      The NoteTab Basic List............ NoteTab-UnSubscribe@...

      Happy Tab'n, Clip'n, Edit'n, Test'n, &...
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23
      http://www.sureword.com/notetab