Re: [NTB] Auto-Unselect text after moving?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2000
      Hi Sleepless in Seattle,

      > This seems like something that would be pretty easy to add as a
      > configuration option. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who
      > would like to have it as a user selectable option.

      The problem is the more options that are added the more NoteTab
      gets bloated and takes more resources up. Eric is already
      struggling with that to the point it is going to do a total
      rewrite of the program for version 5.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...