Re: [NTB] Installing NTP

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30 2:03 PM
      Hi Lynda,

      > NT Light is installed on my computer; I purchased NTP, and want
      > to know if I can install it over the installed version (in same
      > directory) to retain my current settings?

      There are some entries in Notetab.ini that are not in
      NotePro.ini. I have done it before and have not had any problems.
      If you do run into problems, you can delete NotePro.ini when
      NoteTab is closed and let it build a new ini file.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab