Re: [NTB] complex search and replace

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2000
      Hi Jorge,

      > Is there any way to search and replace something like this?
      > (the example is from a web page I have to edit)
      >
      ><!-- comment --> SEVERAL LINES TO REPLACE <!-- end comment -->
      >
      > More generally, is it possible to have some kind of wildcard
      > when doing a search and replace, something like "everything
      > between THIS and THAT"?
      >
      > If not, can I just search for the above and delete it?

      Please sign up for the Clips list and let us know what you will
      be searching for. See below for the mailto link. Also, look in
      the Utilities Library for the Select between Tags Clip. If that
      is what you are looking for let us know on the clips list and we
      can give you a line of coded to replace the text in between the
      tags. There are a number of things that can be done, so be
      specific when posting - thanks!

      Happy Clip'n!
      Jody

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab