Re: [NTB] re: NoteTab Pro stopped working? What's happening?

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 30, 2000
      Hi Quinn,

      > Help! My NoteTab Pro stopped working.
      >
      > I can't get it to fire up. I have a shortcut for it; doesn't
      > work. I try and fire it up through Start > Programs > NoteTab
      > Pro. Nothing.

      Go to Windows Explorer and the folder it is in. Double click on
      NotePro.exe. If it starts, fix your shortcut.

      If it does not start, press Ctrl+Alt+Del and see if it is listed
      there. If not press Cancel, and reinstall NoteTab. If it is
      there and you do not see NoteTab on the Taskbar or in the Tray
      click on it and choose End Task. Wait a few seconds and you may
      get a program not responding message. Click on End Task if you
      do. Rename your NotePro.ini file to something else and start
      NoteTab. If that does not work, reinstall NoteTab. If that does
      not work, write back or better yet, please write the Off-Topic
      list because you might have a Windows problem. (See below.)

      Happy Topics,
      Jody

      The NoteTab Off-Topic List
      mailto:ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@...